Written On December 14, 2017
Looking for the perfect hostess gift, potluck dish, or dessert for your guests? Try making a batch of these easy and healthy chocolate truffles!
They’re simple, delicious, and only take 25 minutes to make. Unlike most store-bought treats, these truffles contain no refined sugar, gluten, dairy, soy, nuts, or eggs, or preservatives of any kind. They’re plant-based and allergy-friendly making them safe and enjoyable for everyone!
What you’ll need:
-1 Cup Raw Coconut Butter
-3 Tablespoons Raw Cocoa Powder
-2 Tablespoons Raw Honey
-2 Tablespoons Dark Maple Syrup
-½ Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
-½ Teaspoon Sea Salt or Himalayan Pink Salt
What to do:
1. Blend all ingredients together in a food processor until well combined. The
mixture should look like a thick paste.
2. Transfer mixture into chocolate molds or roll by hand into truffle-sized balls and
place on a flat plate.
3. Place chocolate molds or plate in the freezer for 15 minutes to set.
4. Remove from freezer and transfer into a storage container.
5. Sprinkle truffles with cocoa powder.
6. Store truffles in the fridge for up to two weeks (if they last that long!).
Stay in the Loop!
Everybody likes being an insider, especially when it pertains to exclusive and soon to be released properties. Simply enter your email address and we will keep you apprised of upcoming listings.
You May Also Like
It’s that time of year again!
Real Estate Professional (REP) magazine just released its 2017 Top Teams report, recognizing us as one of Canada’s most successful real estate teams. This issue highlights the top-performing real estate teams who have achieved their goals year in and year out — showcasing not only the vision and mentorship of the leaders but also the skill and commitment of the agents and support staff working to build the team’s brand.
We are very excited to announce our first Annual Holiday Market.